Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello friends I have reached the winning streak of 1892 and I want help to get my badge because I don't know the process.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My current win streak
Hello @9779618767 and Congratulations on your win streak. While we don't have any badges for win streaks, we do offer many other badges for significant player achievements in Candy Crush Saga. Please view the following post for more information ⤵️
Keep crushing candies! We look forward to celebrating significant achievements with you!
Hello @9779618767 and congratulations on that impressive winning streak. I don't think however that there is any badge at the moment in this community for win streaks. The badges are for the episode/champions race wins, so maybe you could claim that instead:
@QueenB or @MountainMom @bearwithme : Why isn't there a community badge for a win streak? I think that would be a really good idea since a lot of players now play in order to build on their win streaks and this is undoubtedly what the app and King want players to do!
You can find that in Contests.