Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
as you can see here I won the level and did not lose my streak. I have the gold crown for passing and yet it said oops color bomb lost…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @swahilli1 Welcome to the Community 🤗 you are not the first to post saying you have lost the Super Colour Bomb, and I don't suppose you will be the last. As I'm sure you know it should last for the time given as long as you don't lose a level. The only thing you can do is report it to Player Support, they might be able to help you. You can contact them via your game, or click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. And now that you have joined us please have a read, and join in other posts under Discussions, Support and Candy Corner. It's always nice to know how others are doing and you may pick up a few tips 😏
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center