Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated my fb account and edit candy crush profile name and image .I did exactly as you said. Now, please update my candy crush profile . I would be grateful to you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Deep_Sidhu5648 Welcome to the Community 🤗 you keep opening new posts for the same things which makes it difficult to answer you. What exactly is it that you want 🤔
As you are new you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Once you have had a read, please respond with what you are asking for a bit clearer 😏
OK @Deep_Sidhu5648 what you will need to do is take a screenshot of your game map, showing you have passed level 21000. Then click on the View Post in green of what I have attached below. Scroll to find all the Milestone levels 1000, 2000 all the way to 21000. You will need to click, open each one, starting with 1000 and attach your screenshot. That will give you 21 badges and show how good you are. Good luck and well done for passing 21000 👍 And when you check Google in a few days, see if my name is on it as well please, bro 😁
I want my profile show in Google
Candy crush top list
I want this brother
If you do this
I would greatly thankful to you for this