Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush for years and I had reached over 3500 and now i have gone back to the beginning. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @LindaChastell Welcome to the Community π€ this has happened to many. Happened to me and a friend a few months ago, I managed to put mine right by force stopping the app, clearing the cache and opening again. I had to do that a few times. Just make sure you don't click on the uninstall though. My friend had to enter his email and password again. See how you get on with that π