Message Details:
Dear King Support Team,
I am writing to request assistance in recovering and transferring my Candy Crush Saga progress to my active email account.
Here are my account details for verification:
- Current Game User ID: 10827757102
- Current Level Progress: Level 19118
- Gold Bars Balance: 13094 Gold Bars
- Email Address for Account Transfer: Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.
Issue Description:
My game was previously linked to a Facebook account that I closed permanently years ago. Recently, after switching phones, I have been unable to sync my progress using Facebook. The in-game automated bot has recorded my query but has not connected me with a support agent.
Kindly assign a human support agent to manually link my existing progress (Level 19118 & 13094 Gold Bars) associated with User ID 10827757102 to my email address Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.
Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.