Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was it this way for everyone when they joined??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well that certainly seems an awful lot to be going through @RavenEyes07 and you need to decide which ones to deal with first, and you need to deal with it all. As we are all players here of Candy Crush Saga all we can do is try and help/advise on things with the game.
I wish you well, and hope you get yourself sorted. Then once you're back playing the game, please come back for help with your game if needed. All the best 🤞
I felt confused at times with no real clear direction as to what was the reason for the sudden shifts in what I was trying to accomplish. It didn’t feel streamlined or cohesive. Maybe just me
I'm going to share this with you and you can tell me what you think. I was compromised by two people and they may have reconfigured all 5 of my devices. I managed to get my iPhone 15 pro max running, but I’m still not sure if heir playing with me or not ? My other 4 devices are out of commission, my Mac Book Pro, 2 iPads, my Smart Watch refuses to pair with my iPhone, and to boot, my car is on it’s last legs while the engine light going on periodically. They’ve managed to take my banking accounts of approximately $25,000+, and it has me in a chokehold. I’ve been waiting for a new card from my bank but still haven’t received it yet. All of this has been happening at once and it’s very disturbing 😳 not to mention distracting. My mind is going in all types of directions….
But is everything OK with it now @RavenEyes07. And as your profile is private I don't know how long you have been in the Community. Have you just joined us or have you been here for a while. As I'm not sure if you are new or not, I have attached the below that you may find helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read. Then it will be easier to keep all this conversation together 👍
tithe game I totally understand and enjoy playing and winning. In some instances I’ve been able to clear a board and still have 17 more tries. It was the constant changing of my password mostly. I felt as though I was in a loophole, asking me to continually change my settings without clear instructions. I wasn’t sure if I was answering the question correctly. Weirdly….
So is this in your Candy Crush Saga game @RavenEyes07 it still isn't clear what the problem(s) are. What level are you on, is that what you're having a problem with.
Are you talking about your Candy Crush Saga game, or the Community @RavenEyes07 if you are tell us the problems you have come across, and someone will try and help 👍
I felt as though I was in a dark house with no direction help to get yo wear I needed to be
Was what this way for everyone @RavenEyes07 why do you feel wiped out 🤔
I feel wiped out from from this whole process. Has anyone else been affected like that? Or am I just not cut out for this 🫠