Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my lives are gone, and my "favorite" friends are gone! what is happening?? I had the max lives (200) and poof…. gone!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Something else I'd like to send you @timshamrock . I know you have been in the Community for a few years, but I noticed you didn't use a tag when replying. Have a read of the attached and see if you find it helpful 👍
Hi @timshamrock you might have to try it a few times and clear your cache. If it doesn't work after a few times you might be best to contact Player Support and ask them to check your game. You can do that through your game, clicking on the Pink toggle.
Open your game, but before clicking on play, click on the Pink Wheel, at the bottom left hand side.
After clicking on the Pink Wheel (the⚙️icon), click on "Accounts & Help".
In the next page - click on "Help Center".
You should then see a list where you pick a topic, I select "Events & Challenges".
Choose a event, I chose Weekly Contest, it's easier.
Scroll all the way down and click on "Chat with us" that is the "contact" us button.
The Chat Bot will ask you some questions, there are quiet a few.
At the end, the bot will say "the issue has been reported.
You will/should then receive an automated email which may ask for you to reply again explaining your problem
Or click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
Good luck, hope you get it sorted.
teeweiping It didn't work!
Hi @timshamrock have you try to log out your game and log back in? Or play one or two levels?