Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello ,I want to add mire friends to get more lives ,why don’t I have this option
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Ghada_Maher hope everything is good with your game. As I asked in my other post below, are you receiving the lives I am sending you daily❓ Also are you sending any to me, as I'm not receiving any. Would be nice to know because if you are not receiving them, and I'm not receiving yours there's another problem. Would be nice to hear from you 👍
Hi @Ghada_Maher as I said in your other post, I've downloaded your link, you will see me as Carol. I have sent you 6 lives, when you get a chance would you check that you have got them, and let me know please. I'm asking as there are many problems receiving, and for some keeping lives at the moment. So it would be nice to know you are getting them 👍
Hi @Ghada_Maher I downloaded your link from your other post. I see you replied to me earlier, but I didn't know because I wasn't tagged. Have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green and have a read, you might find it helpful 👍
Can we be Candy friends? Click the link to add me to your friends list!
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D491053049
I’m sorry, I didn’t fully understand your answer. Could you please answer me directly and briefly?
Hi @Ghada_Maher you should have that option. I replied to someone else earlier. I have attached the thread for you to see how to do it. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, see how you get on.
*more
if u have sweet cinema try to collect boosters from there
After that use them to clear the level
Try to make color bomb and fish combination…