Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Impossible to pass and videos of this level not the same level number?)??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Thomond that level is too far for me to scroll back to, to have a look. I guess it's a Legenday or Nightmare.
King changed a lot of levels around some time ago making it difficult to find them on YouTube. Your level will still be within the same Episode though, so you can check all the level numbers within that Episode on YouTube until you find yours, if you've got the time. I have done that before on many I wanted to see. Good luck and it would be nice to know how you get on 😉