Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why aren't the ads working for awards. My life's sent from friends are also not working plus no internet connection most the time. I have internet all the time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Klmorris1 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us. Unfortunately there seems to be so many glitches with the system. I'm not receiving all the lives sent from my friends and that is being looked into. I have attached what I started some weeks ago for you to see. Click on the View Post in green then you could also add your comments.
Also many of us have been complaining about adverts not working and crashing, closing our games. I have attached the thread dealing with that below, again click on the View Post in green and have a read. You can also put your comments, and if you know which adverts are causing you problems, show that as well.
Now that you have joined us, please stay, have a read and join in other posts, it's always nice to know how others are doing 😉