Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have noticed I no longer receive free lives when requested. I used to get a lot but now I get only a couple. Does anyone else notice this happening. I do get requests from friends to send free lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @jcf2466 you are showing as a newbie to the Community, but I see from your profile you joined over six years ago, maybe you've never had anything to post about before.
Many of us are having problems with receiving lives, and it is now being investigated. If you click on the View Post in green below and have a quick read, it would also be helpful if you add your comments to it, also showing if you play your game via Facebook.
Also have a look at what I have attached below, again click on the View Post in green and have a read π