Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I can't get video ads for extra moves and boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nattyjg not sure if you are new to the Community, but if you are Welcome 🤗. If you've been in the Community for a while, I'm sure you would have seen many posts about what happens when paying real money to buy something, so you probably are new.
Not good news I'm afraid, most players who pay real money have posted saying they've never got adverts back again. What level are you on at the moment.
It would be good if you reply, but first please have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green and have a good read. I'm sending that to you as I only knew you had asked a question, because I was checking through posts again. Hope to hear from you again 😏
Il m'arrive la même chose et en plus j'ai choppé un virus
@Carol-38 I stupidly by mistake purchased something but now I don’t get adverts. How can I get them back
I’m experiencing the same! Why is this! It’s so annoying
stecke seit über einer Woche bei level 19638 wäre dankbar für gute Tipps
Hi @Champion1992 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us. We are seeing many asking the same question as you, did you used to have adverts and they have now stopped. The only answer we know is, adverts aren't a permanent feature in our games, so they can come and go. Also have you spent any real money lately to buy something in your game, as that's another reason adverts get stopped. If you haven't spent any real money to buy something in your game, it's possible your adverts will return at some stage soon🤞
Now that you have joined us, have a read and join in other posts under Discussions and Support, it's always nice to know how others are doing. You may also pick up a few tips and be able to pass some on to others. Also you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😉