Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the video's from the ads are not starting, game freezes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
everything back to normal, I think Candy Crush had an update again, ads are normally starting.
thanks Candy Crush
The problems with showing the video's started the beginning of august, that is in the same period as the update of my tablet by samsung. I don't know if these eventshave any relationship with eachother.
i have to be more precies: The ads are showing but the video's are not starting, I have send 3 screen photo's in my previous reply.
A work around is: switching between candy crush and an other program then the video will start ( however you don't see the video), but that is not the way it should not work.
It's very demotivating. The ads that have blocked my games are a google play ad and OKX trade krypto. I lost all my gold bars so as not to lose my winning streak but in the end to no avail. I don't feel like playing any more.
برجاء حل مشكله تشغيل الاعلانات في اقرب وقت عشان يجد انا زهقت من الادوار الصعبه
I have the same problem. All ads don't start. Have to restart game.
this is what i get all the time, no ad will start.
Hi @Kingkongdegrootste Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us. There have been many posts about adverts not working properly and crashing games. This is now being looked into, I have attached the thread dealing with it below. Could you please click on the View Post in green and when open add your comments. It would also be helpful if you know which adverts are doing it that you name them as well 👍