Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every so often, I lose all my free lives sent by friends. Why does this happen? 3 times in about 2 months. Had about 40 lives and the next day, no more
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Saabata Welcome to the Community π€ what you are saying is happening to many others as well. There is obviously a big problem somewhere in the system. I opened a thread to deal with lives not being received and taken away a few weeks ago. I have attached it below, please click on the View Post in green to open it. Would you also add your comments to that, it will be helpful, also say if you play via Facebook or not.
Also being new to the Community you might find what I have attached below helpful. Again click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again π