Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m not receiving requests for lives nor the ones I’ve requested. I only receive from one friend and those have slowed down also.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mabloxsom what you are saying is happening to so many others as well. There is obviously a big problem somewhere in the system. I opened a thread to deal with lives not being received and taken away a few weeks ago. I have attached it below, please click on the View Post in green to open it. Would you also add your comments to that, it will be helpful, also say if you play via Facebook or not.