Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting the dino spawn what should I do? please help me, I have spent a lot of time and this is frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tintin100 and welcome to the community.
There's a problem with this level and it has already been reported. You should wait until the developers fix it. There's nothing you can do until then; please don't waste your boosters and gold trying to win it.