Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My profile often looks like the first screenshot instead of the second one, and it feels unnatural
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh! I did not notice that. Would you like me to report it to the developers to see if that can be corrected? I don't know what priority this might get, but I can at least make them aware of your disappointment with it.
I have reported your concern to management. I hope the layering of the frame on your avatar gets corrected.
Yeah, that would be great! Hopefully the developers can look into it and fix it. Thanks for taking the time to help! ❤️
I was talking about the square profile photo; it is supposed to be softer like the second image
Hello @ferrn6 and Welcome to our King Community! The number attached to your avatar in your first screenshot indicates your position in your current Episode Race. As you change your position in the Episode Race, that number will change.
I just realized it is not only for my profile picture; other people's profile pictures are also seen like this sometimes