Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not getting my daily spin. Keeps saying next spin is in so many hours but when I go to play it's not there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today all is well on everything. Booster Wheel/Daily Spin and the Daily Treat Machine are both acting normally. I have not lost any progress on my DTM!
@QueenB maybe you could check into this. I know of other players that it is happening to.
Greetings @pamelashapiro. When I open some of my CCS games I am experiencing the same deal, the Booster Wheel/Daily Spin shows that it is hours off till the next spin, which of course never comes. The next day it will still show hours till it is due once again. There is also a black rectangle showing up on the left of the game map on some of my screens. This black rectangle happens when you open other events also.
Hi @pamelashapiro are you talking about the Daily Treat Machine or the Booster Wheel. If it's the Daily Treat Machine have a look at what I've attached below 👍