Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This advert is freezing my Candy Crush and Farm Heroes saga, how can I get rid of it without closing down and losing my game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lyndapg I think just about all of us are having problems with adverts, at the moment. It is being looked into hopefully. Have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green, and it would be helpful if you add your comments there. Also as you know what the advert is about, that would also be helpful to show.