Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a package and was charged for it but did not receive the items What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @hadas8933 I'm not sure if you are new to the Community as your profile is private, but if you are Welcome π€
I can see Kiara has replied, but to make it a bit easier, you can contact Player Support directly through the game, so they can check your account:
So open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to β¬οΈ
Account & Help β Help Center β choose the relevant topic β scroll down β Contact Us / Chat With Us. Then explain what has happened, good luck, hope you get it sorted π
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please checkΒ Here