Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have noticed that the time machine has gone? Is this correct? Also when I start to play a game my fish has disappeared. Have attached screenshot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @1106621159 Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
For the Daily Treat Machine many of us are having problems, but click on the View Post in green on what I have attached below, hopefully that will also work for you.
Not all levels have 3 starting boosters to chose from, so what you are showing isn't wrong.
As you are new here it would be nice if you stay in the Community. Have a read and join in other posts under Discussions and Support, it's always nice to know how others are doing. Also you may find what I have attached below helpful, again click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again π