Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have gold rewards been reduced when you win? From 25, 30, 35,40 to 27, 32.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @jjrcrush Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us. Are you referring to the gold bars we win if coming first in our Episode/Champions Races. If so many of us have posted about that before. It appears we all get different amounts, I am now down to 27 then sometimes I get 2 adverts to watch giving me another 3 gold for each advert. So if I'm lucky I could get 33 gold. I'm sure there are others getting 35 or possibly even higher. It's something else that King gives different, to different players π
Being new to the Community it would be nice if you stay, and have a read and join in other posts. Also you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again π
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which challenge are you play ? Unfortunately, weβre not able to add missing Gold Bars or other items from the Community. If the reward is missing from your game, youβll need to contact Player Support directly through the game so they can check your account:
Settings β Account & Help β Help Center β choose the relevant topic β scroll down β Contact Us / Chat With Us.
I was wondering the same thing