Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone! I’m new here, and I just wanted to say hi. I hope someone cares enough to say hello back! 😊❤️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I'm new here too, glad you're here. I'm not AI, I'm level 11946. If you need help, just write to me. I'll try to help you as much as I can, because we players need to help each other, otherwise the game isn't fun anymore.
BestTeam2026
HI @rex2ns and welcome to the Community 🤩
Hello @rex2ns Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us. I also care enough to ask, do you play Candy Crush Saga and if you do what level are you on now.
We are all players like yourself and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. So if you are interested and want to join in, have a read and join in other posts under Discussions. That way you will get to find out what is going on, and it's always nice to know how others are doing. Hope to hear from you again 😉
Hello @rex2ns !
hello 🌸
Someone always says hello @rex2ns but the forum isn't a busy place so it can unfortunately mean that you don't always get an immediate response.