Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it would be nice if everyone sent lives and looks like it is not as easy to send as it used to be. Also, perhaps reward players for sending lives..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dardie there is definitely a problem with lives at the moment. I sure many are sending lives, but unfortunately they are not being received. You say it looks like they are not as easy to send as they used to be, mine hasn't changed, how has yours. Why do you think King would want to reward us for sending lives. I think they would prefer that we didn't, so that many would use gold bars to get more. Good idea though, but it's never going to happen π
I know you are not new to the Community, but you may find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read π