Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
bug issues completely spoiling my game .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately @Welshboy many of us are having problems with adverts 🤕 they have been reported and hopefully they are being investigated. I have attached the main thread that is under Support. It would be helpful if you add your comments and screenshot to that. Click on the View Post in green on what I have attached below.
You may also find what I have attached below helpful, again click on the View Post in green and have a read 👍
Advert that blocks. Pressing X it doesn’t close down. Have to close and swipe out to start again.
Hi @Welshboy I had a look at your screenshot, is that from an advert, or something else❓