I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with what happened to my account.
After I deleted and reinstalled the game app, all of my items disappeared and I was also removed from my FAM/team. My account clearly had existing game progress and items, and I also made an in-app purchase of KRW 3,300. I expect all of my purchased items, existing items, progress, and team/FAM membership to be fully restored immediately.
My User ID is: 14670235141
There is also an account-linking issue that needs to be fixed. I originally signed up for the game using Apple Sign In, but when I tried to contact support through this website, I was forced to create another account, so I had to sign up using my Gmail instead.
These are not two separate players. Please properly link/connect my original Apple account with this support account and locate my original game data using my User ID. Do not tell me to start over or create a new account.
I paid for items in this game, so I expect the purchased content to be restored. I also expect my previous items, game data, and FAM/team membership to be recovered.
Please investigate this properly and restore my account and purchases as soon as possible. I do not want a generic response or troubleshooting instructions. I need my original account data and purchased items restored.
I have been playing this game since 2023. I have years of game data and progress on this account. Restore ALL of my original data, items, purchases, progress, and FAM/team membership. I expect my account to be fully recovered — not reset or replaced with a new account.
User ID: 14670235141