Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think the 'undo booster' from Candy crush solitaire would be a great move for Candy Crush Saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB
Could you please close it? Thank you.
Hello, Carol.
I've tagged you in Candy Solitaire so that we can talk about the Candy Solitaire game in peace there.
I am new to candy crush solitarie too =) Im terrible player btw haha But Im getting vetter as I play it
What level are you at?
I think this was already suggested a long time ago.
I'm new to Candy Crush Solitaire. I rarely use the Undo card and just collect them.
I'm not sure if it necessarily needs to be introduced here.
I think it would be more productive to have a discussion to learn more from the players.