Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send lives everyday day to friends but rarely receive any. Anyone else have this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @swatson04 @rosieposie2 @ajingst please see what I started some weeks ago. It's obvious there is a problem, but it appears it will just stay being a problem. Click on the View Post in green below and have a read ⬇️
@QueenB
I would help you🌻
Yes!!!! I send multiple times a day and very rarely get any lives sent to me. I get a few requests, but not many…I would like to know why we arent getttin any also