Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ask for lives when needed and rarely do I get a life from my friends list? Why?? I get request, not many, but hardley ever get lives. WHY????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ajingst there is definitely a problem with receiving lives, and many have posted saying about it. I post about it every day, but nothing seems to change. I have attached my thread below, there is a lot on there, but you will see how long it's been going on for, and what's not happening. Click on the View Post in green below and have a quick read 👍
Hi @ajingst
I understand why you’re asking, especially if you’re receiving requests from friends but rarely seeing lives coming back.
When you request lives, the request is sent to your friends, but receiving a life depends on them seeing the request and choosing to send one back. This means you may not always receive the same number of lives that you request.
If you feel that you’re receiving no lives at all, or that something has changed recently, could you let me know which device you’re playing on and whether you’re connected through a King account or Facebook? That will help us understand if there could be something else going on.