I would like to know since when does it cost 400 gold bars to get through two races?? over 300 just to get through one race? spent hundreds on this stupid game. They’re making it impossible to get through one level without 60 bars since when?? it used to be enjoyable, now I see all it is is about how much money they can get out of you. It’s supposed to be a game. I understand they have to make some kind of money and also I would love to know how come every time I do the work to tier up, the 600 bars, but I’m sharing it with 10 people when I have never once received anybody teirs!! I’m paying the money and I’m doing all the work just to get 18 bars? This game is robbing people blind. I can’t be the only one that this is happening to. I’m very good at this game, but I can’t even get through one race even with the Super Ball?? what a joke!! last week I had 350 gold bars and I couldn’t even get through one race with that. It took them all right after I won them and even after I pay for them. there’s always that one left that takes everything you get it if you don’t have the money. I’m surprised you guys have not got sued for fraud because this is exactly what it is. I just spent $100 in the past few days just for them to take it all back in one race. As I said, I am very good at this game so it’s not me. The more you spend the more they want. If I’m not some kind of refund for some of the hundreds, I’ve I will have my bank put this in as fraud. I can prove to anybody that this is nothing but fraud it shouldn’t cost hundreds of dollars to play an enjoyable game as to be. I don’t mind spending a few but it’s getting ridiculous. Like I said 350 gold bars in one race I could see if I wasn’t a good player, but you can see my record and see that I am. Just like I just did all the work to teir up, I put the money in. I did the work and I got 18 gold bars. Never once did I receive anybody else’s hard work or money just to have gold bars appear from no place. Enough is enough already.