Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Now this is getting really ridiculous. Even without a booster, the level wasn't doable in 26 moves. Do you think it'll be any better with 21 moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@KessyH
If you don't know what to do next, take a break and collect boosters. That definitely helps. The right game will come. Sometimes it takes a while. I know that well. In games, you need patience and time. I hope you have it! Don't despair. It's just a game. I know it all too well. I'm a free player and don't buy anything. That's why it takes longer. I'm now heading towards 21.000 Level.
Good Luck
No of course it won't @KessyH I just hope you've managed to collect enough gold bars and boosters to pass it 🤞