Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why dont I receive my badge of 21000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @captain66 Welcome to the Community π€ it's nice that you have joined us. I see that you have now found the right place to claim your badge under Contests, and have attached your screenshot π
You can also find all the other milestone badges under Contests. So if you haven't already, attach the same screenshot to all the threads 1000, 2000, 3000 up to 20000 and you will get lots of badges π. They may take a few days to reach you, but you will get them.
Also as you are new to the Community have a read and join in other posts, it's always nice to know how others are doing. You may also find what I have attached below helpful, for if you want to reply to anyone. Click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again π
Why dont I receive my badge for level 21000