Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just updated my game today and the new graphics suck!!! Thats all I just wanted to complain.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for pointing out the terrible graphics @envoy3015 and welcome to the club!
I don't know if you mean the horrible new booster bar icons, which do not even look like the boosters they are meant to represent, or the terrible and scary flashing Yeti at the end of some levels for those poor players in this test group that gets the ultra bright "delicious" flash up on their screens every time they make a good move, or if you mean the childish graphics as a whole, which are just gross.
Whatever it is, I couldn't agree more!
π€£ @envoy3015 go for it, you've only just joined, but you're getting into the Community spirit. There's a lot that sucks, and if you have a read of many other posts, you'll see what π
Let's hope you stay, and join in other posts, it's always nice to know how others are doing and feeling about the game.
As you are new here, you may find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, hope to hear from you again π