Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whats the highest level on the game currently? Not your highest level but the level the game ends at.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well done @envoy3015 keep going. And don't forget to have a read of what I sent you in your other post about replying. I wouldn't have known you had replied, if I wasn't checking through posts again ๐
Level 22033
Hi @envoy3015 Welcome to the Community ๐ค The highest level in Candy Crush Saga at present is 23105, and every Wednesday another 60 levels are released. What level are you on now.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again ๐