Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Reward not getting credited due to freeze in photo add which don't proceed till I exit the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @gumshu Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Many of us are having problems with adverts and reporting them. I have attached the main thread below showing they are now being investigated.
Would you open what I have attached below and add your comments to it, click on the View Post in green. It would also be helpful if you know the name of the advert(s) causing problems to add that as well.