Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was idly taking screenshots of the player cards of the top players on my leaderboard in the 3rd knockout round of Candy Cup, thinking I might also add some as friends, when I started to notice something. Take a look:
Call me naive but I was a bit shocked. Not one single life sent by any of them in the last 7 days??And it goes on like that down the board. Only 3 of the 19 players had sent any lives - one had sent 2 and another 3. How do these players have enough lives to compete if they’re not getting any from friends, which I presume they’re not since they’re not sending any?
The only people on my Friends list who haven’t sent any lives in the past week (to anyone, not just to me) are players who haven’t actually played in the last week. Maybe I’m just lucky to have such good friends. I certainly won’t be adding any new ones from this board!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think it makes any sense. I have a very big win streak and I passed lots of levels this week, yet I don't send lives. And I am a human!
It doesn't show win streak for some reason, but I haven't failed a level since idk when.
I think many of those players will actually use the old "fiddling with the clock"method in order to replenish their life stock. It's a quick and unfortunately more reliable way to do it.
@Carol-38 I used to send you 5 lives per day but from what I understood, you never received them. It's so strange that I could receive all the ones you sent me though...
I have stopped playing CCS from my facebook profile as I have not been able to open the game on that platform for a very long time. So I apologise to both you Carol and Vicky @T0rr1e for not sending you lives any more. Mind you I hardly play CCS on my other profile either. Got quite bored with the game.
Most are just bots. I rarely play with real people. I stopped most games. Not fair to get beat by bots. I will save my boosters and bars to reach my levels. Working to hit 10,000. I will play in some contests.
I wanted to take a look at the profile now, as a player is currently in first place in the episode race. Previously, you could check it, but now the episode race pops up immediately. You can't see the profiles anymore. Very strange.
@Carol-38
On the older tablet, I'm now getting many extra lives thanks to you. Thank you for that. This tablet now needs to be plugged into the power supply, because the battery is draining quickly.
I've sent you a profile and I hope it's yours. Because I didn't know about this one yet. Are you from England? I didn't receive any lifes and my inbox is empty. I've sent you a life from the profile and I hope it arrived!
Otherwise, I'm sorry. Then there are real problems with sending life. Which has been an issue here for years.
Hello, Carol.
Nice and thank you. I always send life when I'm in the game. For today, I'm calling it a day, because both tablets are now plugged into the power grid and need to be charged. I'll continue tomorrow. It's 7 PM here and I'm going to have my dinner and then watch TV. Best regards, Peggy, and have a nice day today too.🌗😊
If I may suggest, the system should require you to send a life in order to request one, or alternatively, make the system automatically send out a life whenever you request one.
Yes I've got it @Spinnifix have sent you two lives, see if you've got them. If you could send me two at some stage that would be a good test 👍
I've just got into the habit of sending every morning @teenybee and will continue to do so. I do have many in my friends list who send many lives, but I don't get them. Got from three though when I sent a request. So is that all upside down as well, are they sending to me, and I'm not receiving ❓
I downloaded two links recently, you also downloaded one of them, I've not received one life from either of them, and it's a shame they don't reply to my posts. Will give it a while before I decide what I'm going to do with them.
I do go through my list every now and again, think it's time to do it again soon, and see if there are any I should be saying bye bye to.
This is all like therapy, you should be charging 💶 or 🍫
Hello Carol, I've now gone through my long list and deleted a lot of stuff, so I have space to add and invite again. That's why I was able to send you a Candy Crush request link to your email address. I hope it arrives!
By the way, all - my comment wasn’t a criticism, just an observation. I was just amazed to see so many ‘zeroes’ in a row and just wondered how they manage without stored lives. Yes of course they could be buying them, or getting around the 5 lives another way. Or requesting them eg from the game map from lovely friends like Carol who send them lives anyway regardless of whether they reciprocate or not.
You can also invite people via their email address.
Carol, you can give it a try. I've removed many players and I'm at the letter H. I'll continue soon.
@teenybee
The post is great, and you can check and remove people from your friends list. Good tip.
I don't really understand what you mean @Spinnifix
I don't know how it works properly. It might be that it's just your list and so the lives would arrive and I would send them back. That's what I think. Do you understand me?
But never mind, and I don't think I will see you on the map, but I will check it at some stage.
I think it's more possible on the level map. If you have me in your level map. I've already kicked out quite a few and it's still full. I don't understand it. I don't know who to kick out and who sends me lives. That's difficult. I need to take a lot of time to look through everything.
You say your list is full @Spinnifix so if I add you does it mean I won't show on yours, that's a bit daft, can't you delete a few. If you add your Friends Link I will download it, and we can see what happens 🤗
Believe it or not, a lot of players simply do not send lives. It is not necessarily because they do not know how to. Many players have no need for extra lives.
This is a good thread twinny @teenybee. I still believe there are many who don't actually know how to send lives. OK maybe not those shown at the higher levels, but that's why I've suggested a few times they have a widget or something explaining how to send. Most know how to request, but then we don't have to go into Social, and do all the clicking and messing about. But they really need to sort the complicated system out first, so that those actually sending lives get received.
I wonder if many of those you have shown, have stopped because they have stopped receiving lives, we'll never find that out. As you well know, I am still having problems, haven't received one today, and I know for sure that @T0rr1e would have sent them. It's just one big 🤕 isn't it 🥴
Dear Carol
If you'd like, you can add me to your friends list. My list is full and I can't add anyone else.