Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have made over a 100 request for lives and got 3. I get request all the time for other but I never can get any back. I have tried all the suggestions and hacks but nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @zerret225 it shows you joined the Community over a year ago but this is your first post, so I will say Welcome to the Community π€.
There are definitely more problems with lives at the moment. I have attached what I started weeks ago, which is now under investigation, click on the View Post in green and have a read. It would also be good if you add your comments to that π