Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hey friends, stuck on 8375 for over a week!!! I can’t figure it out at all😵💫… can you win this level without boosters or gold? Any help appreciated thx 🥹
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well at least you know you're not alone @CarolAgn, that's one good thing about being in the Community, isn't it. Have you Googled it on YouTube like I suggested to Yokibean. Good luck, really hope both of you pass it soon 🤞
I'm stuck on that one too =(
@Carol-38 Thank you for the input as I haven’t spent much time on the forum in the past. I will look it up & watch… it’s making me crazy😅this level😮💨.
Thank you so much again for the help🍬🍭
Hi @Yokibean not sure if you are new to the Community or not, but welcome anyway 🤗
Unfortunately being a Legendary level, I would say you won't be able to complete it without gold bars for many extra moves. Or if you chose to do it with boosters, it would take quite a few. But have you Googled it to watch on YouTube. There is a video dated 14th July 2026 by Johnny Crush that says no boosters, he starts with 22 moves, you've only got 19, but it might be worth having a look at it 👍