Hi everyone,
I’m currently stuck on Level 12699, and my version of the level gives me only 15 moves.
Every walkthrough and solution I can find online shows this level with 19 moves, but in my game I only get 15. I’ve attached a screenshot showing the level number, the objectives and the 15-move limit.
I’ve been trying to complete this level for several days and have already used a lot of lives and boosters. With only 15 moves, it seems extremely difficult, if not impossible, compared with the 19-move version shown in the available walkthroughs.
I contacted King Player Support to ask one simple question:
Is Level 12699 intentionally set to 15 moves now, or is this a bug?
Unfortunately, I have received the same automated response four times, telling me to update my game and search YouTube or the Community. My game is already fully updated, and searching YouTube is exactly how I discovered that the walkthroughs have 19 moves!
So I’m hoping someone here — especially a Community Manager or another player who currently has the 15-move version — can help.
Has anyone actually completed the current 15-move version of Level 12699 without purchasing extra moves?
And if a Community Manager sees this, could you please confirm whether reducing the level from 19 to 15 moves was intentional?
If this is an unintended issue, I also think players who have spent lives and boosters repeatedly attempting the affected version should receive some in-game compensation.
Thanks!