Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I have been stuck on this level for days. I only have 5 gold bars so am unable to buy help.
I have never paid real money in the 12 years I've been playing and wont be starting now.
Getting bored
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Gayleneh 10188 being a Nightmare level quite possibly can't be completed without extra moves (gold bars) or boosters. So unfortunately there isn't much else to say about it. But have you Googled it to watch on YouTube, just to see how other players have done, might be worth looking. Good luck, but even when you've passed this one, there will be many more like it, it's the way the game is now ๐