Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck at level 13939 and I have no gold. I don't know what to do. Is there a solution? My account ID is 13119866361
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @fhi5 and welcome to the community! One other thing you could try is join one of our community contests, which do often give out some gold bars to players.
Try this one, which is currently ongoing:
Hello @fhi5 ๐ค Welcome to the King Community! I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level in your game! Is it a legendary level - with too many blockers & less moves? Or are you experiencing any glitches?
For the Gold Bars - did you try Chocolate Box? Sometimes, you can earn those GB by playing old levels to achieve the Goals!! It might be worthy to keep an eye on the tasks!๐๐