Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The situation: Before starting level 4491, the SCB have 2 hours remaining. But when I starting out, no SCB appears, only the normal CB. After I won level 4491, it says I lost the SCB, despite I having a 100% win rate. Look at the win streak.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had this same deal happen to me several times over the few weeks?
But when I starting out, no SCB appears, only the normal CB. After I won level 4491, it says I lost the SCB, despite I having a 100% win rate. Look at the win streak.
I had exactly the same issue earlier today.