Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My nickname in Candy Crush Jelly is king9135. When I created my account, I automatically received a profile picture which I do not want. How can I change it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're looking for something, everything is in the help center. In Candy Jelly, it's the 'j' in white and on an orange background. It can be found under the gear icon.
I specifically checked and entered it separately. The answer: This function to change your picture has currently been removed. Work is currently being done on the Help Center. Therefore, try it in another game. Maybe you'll find it there. Otherwise, go to the Help Center. In Candy Crush, you'll find it under the red gear under Account & Help. Good luck.
Hello. I just checked, and you can't change anything there. If you go to another game and change your picture there, your picture will be the same in all King games. Because you can't have different avatars for each game. Hope that helps!
This regards the game. I do not see such a camera icon in CCJS. In addition, the link you provided appears to regard CCS, not CCJS.
Hello @CandyCrusher2015 and Welcome to this King Community! Do you want to change your profile picture in your game or in this Community?
To change your avatar in your game, following the instructions from our Help Center
👉How to change profile picture in game
To change your profile picture in this Community, do the following: