Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it so hard to claim my badges? I posted my screenshot several times. What's wrong. What can I do more?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @JefJefferson Welcome to the Community π€ I'm not sure why you are having problems receiving your badges. I think the best thing for you to do, is do it yourself, and get used to how the Community works.
Go to the top of your screen and click on Contests, which is a heading next to Discussions and Support. Open Contests and scroll down, looking for the threads that say Claim your 1000, 2000, 3000 and so on up to 7000 badge. Each thread you open, you will need to attach the screenshot you have shown here. Once attached, it will take a few days to get them, but you will eventually. Have a go and see how you get on.
If you want to reply for more help, have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Good luck, hope what I have said all makes sense. Hope to hear from you again π