Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm sure I'm not the first to get this, but it was the first time ever for me 😁 really hope I get it again ⬇️
Out of interest how many others in the Community have had 10 gold from Express Delivery
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it appears on a tough level
To get the reward I had to spent gold bars as well😂
I have receivedc5 ,10 and 15 gold bars in express delivery ☺️
Christine works and you don’t. Maybe it’s due to my poor English expression. I have tested it in many different test groups and it worked for them.
I tried your method for the 🤬 Wheel @michimune a few days ago, didn't work for me, and it's too much messing around. All that needs to happen is for the 🤬 Wheel to be 🗑️'d. There's been so much feedback on it, and yet King still won't listen 😢
Again doing what you said for the train is a lot of messing about, and not my way of playing. At the end of the day, I just want a fun, relaxing, sweet game to play. I'm not holding my breath though 😡
it was the first time ever for me 😁 really hope I get it again
If you really hope to get it again, you could use the method “Don’t let the 🤬wheel appears” to increase your chance.
In chocolate box, we could refresh our task if we don’t like it, 3 times only. We could refresh our results 3 times in each train as well😁
Close the app after the result appears. By the way, the boosters are different even though you choose the same box when it re-appear.
I haven't seen the Express Delivery in my game for about a month now.
I've had this train a couple of times. Getting the Popper Express and recouping the gold is quite nice.
Hi@Carol-38 i think i got 10 gold bars from the express delivery.
I've had it twice. The funny part was having to spend gold bars to pass a mathematically impossible level (6681) only for Express Delivery to refund those gold bars. (I'm on level 6936 at the moment.)
I've already had it 1 - 2 times, with the party booster for 20 minutes. Often, I click on it by mistake and can't complete the level. I'm glad they've improved this function recently.