Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
has anyone played this? I’m getting so frustrated I can not get anywhere near beating this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and a warm welcome!
If you're stuck, enter the game and your level into the internet and you'll get lots of videos and tips.
Good luck!
Hi @dlook13 Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us. Yes I have passed that level, but it was some time ago, so I can't tell you exactly how I did it. But being a Legendary level I must have used lots of boosters, or used 10 gold for extra moves or done both.
Unfortunately there are many levels that are impossible unless you have gold for extra moves or hard boosters like the Party booster. Have you Googled it on YouTube to see how others did it?
Good luck hope you finally pass and hope you stay in the Community. As you are new you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😉