Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am constantly running into the same problem. Pay money to win levels or you aint winning sh**. This game is trash literally a pay to play game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just stop at level 1010 I canโt pass this level, I have a week trying to win, but all the time the 10 gold bar pop up, tbh Iโm deleting my account, I just create a video on TikTok it went viral about this game, is already a casino, people should be aware of this game, they make 3.5M Dlls every day because they frustrate you to pay to win. The next step is gonna be 7 movements for win a level lol
M one of them โฆ ๐
Hie... y are you spending money..
As there is nothing like that u have to spend money.....
U need to have patience
U must collect rewards from daily machine, daily stamp and chocolate box daily wheel as well ... and then u can get ur level cleared with the help of boosters
What level are you at @trey0212
I have reached level 7804 without spending any money at all and there are players' on here that have reached the end of the map without spending money.
Hi @trey0212 Welcome to the Community ๐ค it's nice that you have joined us. There are many levels now that require boosters and/or gold bars to pass, unfortunately that's the way the game is now. What level have your reached.
It would be good now that you have joined us, to have a read and join in other posts, that way you will see what is going on. Also of you want to reply, you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again ๐