Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
To save my progress I synced my account to Facebook. Levels and boosters are normal but the 1,000 or so gold bars went to zero. I tried contacting support but all I get is an auto response and suggestions that don't help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mrbojanglesrocks Welcome to the Community π€ that happened to me many years ago. I converted my Facebook account to a King account and I lost all my gold. Reply back to the auto response explaining what happened again, don't give up. The most gold bars they could give me back was 500, but I got them. So as I said, don't open another email, reply back to the one you received from them.
Would be interesting to know how you get on, so have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Good luck π