Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm used to lose the super colored bomb by faulty ads and crashes, but without neither is already the second time in the recent days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Different testing groups have different duration and conditions of Super charger.
In one of my accounts, the Super charger lasts 36 hours. It shows 1 day when the remaining time is more than 24 hours.
In another account, the duration is 24 hours, but I need pass ONLY 3 levels not 4 to activate it and it will appear again after 3 hours not 24 hours.
They have shortened your usable time, maybe your waiting time has been shortened too.
I lost the double color bomb when I dumped one level to reload the events.
Now I saw, they really shortened the super colored bomb by HALF of it's duration.
It sucks that I used to be able to use these for two days and now I can only use it in one day.
I hope they put it back as it was like before.
They gave me the opportunity to use the super colored bomb again yesterday, but again it was no longer here when I went to play today.
Seems like the colored bomb is only lasting half of the time now.
Many post to say they are having problems with the Super Colour Bomb @shdw, but there's never a proper answer as to why it happens. Guess it's another glitch in the King system. I don't have problems with it, because I never get it 😏