Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am genuinely frustrated by the super hard levels where I don’t have gold bars and it is hard to pass a level. I get stuck 3 days sometimes and the lives to refill is so much. Hate this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @selen1998 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
You are not alone, many of us have a right old moan about the Legendary, Nightmare, Super Hard and Hard levels. There are far too many of them in each Episode. What level are you on now.
The good thing is you have joined the Community, so now you can have a read and join in other posts. You will then get to find out what is going on, and it's always nice to know how others are doing. Hope you decide to stay, and if you do you may find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, would be nice to hear from you again 😏